We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review it regularly.
Information that we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
* Information provided voluntarily by you, for example when you register for One Click Club membership or place an order via www.oneclickdrycleaners.co.uk;
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
One Click Dry Cleaners may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you (such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information);
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
One Click Dry Cleaners never give your details to third parties to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing your personal data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. At One Click Dry Cleaners we do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. One Click Dry Cleaners cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer;
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
* To further fraud protection thus reducing the risk of fraud.
Third party links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that One Click Dry Cleaners hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Terms & Conditions
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. (However, particular areas of this website will be accessible only if you have registered. For example, when you register for One Click Club membership or place an order.)
Use of website
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by One Click Dry Cleaners to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we shall not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website downtime but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
1.7 When using this website you will not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, gives rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws in the United Kingdom;
- that is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 One Click Dry Cleaners will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third-party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 One Click Dry Cleaners do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
Law and jurisdiction
Business name: One Click Dry Cleaners
Head office address: One Click Dry Cleaners Limited, 26 York Street, Mayfair, London, W1U 6PZ
Company registration number: 9340721
If you phone the One Click Dry Cleaners main number on +44 (0)20 7993 5001, you will be put through to our dedicated switchboard team who co-ordinate all external and internal calls.