Exclusive One Click Club membership terms and conditions:
1) These terms and conditions govern the entire exclusive One Click Club membership scheme and any application for membership of the scheme or participation in it will be treated as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) All members of the scheme must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over and not employees of One Click Dry Cleaners Limited or otherwise connected with the scheme. One Click Dry Cleaners may refuse an application for any reason.
3) Each member is entitled to one membership card account only per household. One Click Dry Cleaners reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time. Members who live, and have accounts registered, at the same address may not join the account together.
4) Members must keep One Click Dry Cleaners informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. One Click Dry Cleaners cannot be held responsible for any loss of vouchers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
5) The exclusive One Click Club membership scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
6) One Click Club membership, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is registered for the card or their partner/spouse/civil partner.
7) The scheme is for consumer and personal use; One Click Club membership can also be used for any business transaction or purpose.
8) A 10% discount applies to all our dry-cleaning and laundry services only and excludes repairs and alterations for clothing and shoe services.
9) The exclusive One Click Club membership, in whatever form, is issued by and remains the property of One Click Dry Cleaners Limited which may, at any time, terminate or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The membership card must be returned to One Click Dry Cleaners on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
10) The One Click Club membership card remains the responsibility of the card member, as do any security details relating to the account. One Click Dry Cleaners cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safekeeping of these items.
11) One Click Club membership cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
12) One Click Dry Cleaners may decline to issue One Click Club membership accounts, cards and vouchers, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, e.g. any behaviour relating to One Click Club membership that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
13) The promoter of the exclusive One Click Club membership is One Click Dry Cleaners Limited, 26 York Street, Mayfair, London, W1U 6PZ.